Sunday, July 30, 2006


A chiropodist is a podiatrist, or foot doctor. It is particularly used for British podiatrists. A good word to know if you're watching Animal Crackers and want to understand Groucho Marx's dubious joke about the Irish chiropodist.

technorati tags:, , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Post a Comment