Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Apparently someone is actually reading this...

... since I received some kind words from the mental_floss blog on my response to their Anagram Hall of Fame article.

Ishmael of the amusing word blog Everyone Is Jumping Off the Brooklyn Bridge noticed our post on the Anagram Hall of Fame from last week and dredged up a few more

mental_floss magazine - Where Knowledge Junkies Get Their Fix

I would also like to use this opportunity to highly recommend mental_floss, which is one of only three magazines that I currently have a paid subscription for. (The other two are Linux Magazine and The Week.) Every issue is packed full of excellent trivia and information. If there's anyone reading this that didn't get sent my way by mental_floss themselves (or if you read their site but don't subscribe), go for it. You won't regret it.

Incidentally, they also have what may be the best t-shirt I've ever seen. I only wish I could have thought of it first:

When life gives you scurvy, make lemonade

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

  1. I found you through Mental Floss and enjoy your blog. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete